Friday, September 25, 2009

What the HUF!

Sometimes a brand releases something that will catch my eye (most of the time its denim, or super crazy cut n sew), then I say I want it...and most of the time I dont get it, its pretty shitty how this cycle works. Rarely does this happen with hats, I just like hats for the most part, then HUF came along and previewed this LA hat. So simple and clean! Holy Shit!
This hat, the black one (in my eyes) is hands down the nicest hat any brand has ever released...ever! and yes, I want it very badly. But of course I have to live way up north in Canada, and this hat is exclusive to HUFs Los Angeles store, damn!!




If any one in or around the LA area reads this, and feels like doing me a huge favor, I will pay you back and through in some free goodies! Go down to:

HUF LA
410 N. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.944.0017


I wear a 7-1/2.

Best hat ever!

No comments: