Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crash Love


AFI used to be one of the most important bands in my life. Until "decemberunderground" and the all white stage shows, oh and Davey Havok turning into a 14 year old girl. That being said, I'm still interested in everything they do, because if nothing else, they continue to progress as a band. They're previewing their upcoming album "Crash Love" on their myspace page for the next 2 days. I just went through the track list and I'm kinda pissed off that they didn't include "Fainting Spells", a song that I thought gave this album hope. I just breezed through the whole thing and it's kinda boring. Is it too much to ask for a couple hardcore songs? I guess so. Oh god Davey, you have been hurt, you have been hurt by somebody, that much is clear, who hurt you? who hurt you? who hurt you?

No comments: