Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Album of 2009: Trevor

This year I am not going to make a list of my top 10 or even 5, I am just going to make random posts about my top 1. That's right only the best of the best, the best in my eyes anyways, I know a lot of people won't agree. Oh well.

Here is the first one, top CD/Album of 2009.



Mastodon: Crack The Skye


This album might be one of the greatest albums I have ever heard, I'm not kidding. Collectively, from my iPod, Work Computer, Home Computer and the CD, I guarantee you I have listened to this full album at least 200 times. There are days at work where I just have this on repeat, and its all I hear all day. I have listened to it a lot! and will continue to listen to it.

If you haven't heard it, do yourself a favor, go buy it, don't download it.


(runners up are The Black Dahlia Murder: Deflorate, and Between The Buried and Me: The Great Misdirect)

No comments: