Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is not my true nature...

This is not my true nature.
I was not born as what I have come to be.

To be gentle again... an angel's heart given flight by demon's wings faces certain death.

Do not let this exterior deceive you.
I can easily crush your spirit.
My wounds bleed truth,
their voices are caustic, and with the words... a nasty sting from aim and precision of fact.

"How can you be so cruel?"

It is not who I am, as it is the hate I feel.

I am a demon, a vicious fiend.
Let me alone.
I am a demon with a penchant for others misery.
I am a demon, a vicious fiend.
Let me alone in peace to be the beast of a man the world has made me.

I am prepared to fight humanity every day for the rest of my life,
albeit, my mind and body yearn for tranquility.

People that should earn my love consistently warrant my hate.
I truly resent this.

Breathe easy, friend.
Let not bitter fruit sour your breath.
You were once a gentleman.

When friends fail, and mother is gone; when god is silent, and mates fall out of love...

I still wake to confrontation, alone, and unflinching.

I am not simply strong, I may very well be the strongest man that ever lived.

This is not my true nature.
I was not born as what I have come to be.

To be gentle again...
an angel's heart given flight by demon's wings faces certain death.

No comments: