Monday, August 31, 2009

Introducing: Rasheed Chappell

You'll no doubt be able to tell that we here at Single Second listen to a lot of Metal and Hardcore music. That much is obvious. What you might not know is that we also have a deep appreciation of hip-hop as well. A relationship that I've talked about before. It's not to say that we don't listen to hip-hop anymore, just that I guess you could say that we're bored of it.
Now I'm not about to say that Rasheed is changing the face of hip-hop or anything crazy like that, I hate those types of statements. But what I will say is that, in a time where pretty much all of the music I listen is rock oriented, it's impressive that someone can come along and easily introduce themselves into that mix. It's evident there's no fake lyrics, impersonations or trying to be something he's not. It's just a pure passion for the art.

Check out what people are saying...
When Giants Meet
2dopeboyz
Kevin Nottingham

And finally, here are the downloads.
The Chappell Show... The Lost Episodes Vol-1


The Chappell Show... The Lost Episodes Vol-2

No comments: