Thursday, May 21, 2009

Actual Pain

Actual Pain has been one of my favorite brands ever since I stumbled on their stuff via Mishka. Since there's no shops around here that carry their line and I like to shop locally as much as possible, I haven't had a chance to pick anything of theirs up yet. Well when TJ decided to run a 30% off sale on their webstore I couldn't resist and had to pick up a few pieces.

Actual Pain x Mishka New Era and Gore Tiger shirt.


And a few stickers, plus where I do all of my work from. It's starting to get a bit crowded.


Although it isn't very apparent in our current designs, I think Single Second and Actual Pain have a lot in common. I can't say for sure though as I've never met TJ. Keep following us in the next year though and you'll probably start to see a few more parallels.

No comments: