Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Half-Week Hardcore: Deathwish Edition

Single Second has a Deathwish problem! I've pretty much started to buy all of my music directly from Deathwish.com, every time I go to my local music store they just don't have the albums that are a little harder to find. Combine that with Deathwish's current summer sale, and I'm ready to spend some money.
This order included :
Cold World - Dedicated To Babies Who Came Feet First 12"
Integrity - Walpurgisnacht 7"
Narrows - Self Titled 7"
The Carrier - No Love Can Save Me 7"
Lewd Acts - Lung Patrol 7"
Narrows - New Distances CD
Converge - Unloved and Weeded Out CD
Learn - Life And... CD
Trash Talk - Plagues... Walking Disease CD
Modern Life Is War - My Love. My Way. CD
Lewd Acts - Dark Days CD
The Hope Conspiracy - Death Knows Your Name CD




Deathwish thoughtfully uploads all of their vinyl so that when you buy it you can download the songs from their website. I enjoy ripping them using my own USB turntable, a Numark TTUSB (coincidentally the same turntable Deathwish uses). Next order I make is going to have to have some Deathwish slipmats on it.


Im going to try to get to a few reviews soon. Cold World, Carpathian, Narrows and The Hope Conspiracy, so watch out for those in the near future.

No comments: