Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Better Days are here.


New clothing brands in the "streetwear" world pop up daily. Typically I could give a shit about any of them. T-shirts talking about fresh kicks, money, hip-hop lyrics and half naked girls have absolutely nothing to do with me and who I am. That's why when a brand emerges that is based on hand drawn graphics, cool imagery and has a genuine feel to it, I take notice. Such is the case with Better Days. It was a few months ago that I discovered that this brand was coming and I was already into it. Finally the entire line has been previewed and as of today, is available on karmaloop. Take a minute and check out their designs, if you're a fan of creepy/cool characters you're in for a treat. Keep an eye out for this brand, I predict they'll grow quickly!



No comments: