Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday The 13th



When I first heard that this movie was getting remade, I was pretty pumped to see it, I didnt have huge expectations for it, i just thought it will be a good slasher movie...like the original.
Well holy shit was I wrong, this movie is AWESOME! I'm serious I thought it was amazing, waayyy better than I thought.
2 minutes into the movie people were already screaming in the theatre, it grabbed you right at the start and didnt disappoint throughout the whole thing! Yes it was probably terrifying for some people, but who cares, then you shouldn't have gone to it and sat behind me and kicked my seat through the whole thing and bitched and complained every time something scary happened...which in her case was every 5-10 minutes!

If you dont like horror movies, dont go...because you will just annoy people in the theatre who really want to see a good movie.
If you like horror movies, GO! you wont be disappointed.

No comments: